https://email@example.comLaguna Niguel, CA
- A trunk show of a variety of quilts from pieced, applique, wool applique and a collection of challenges, and seasonal quilts. I share things I have learned from making these quilts, because there are lessons from practically every quilt we make.
- Charmed by Squares - Beginning to intermediate piecing with beginning applique and an easy binding with a flange.
- Red, White & Bloom - A flag pattern of my own, raw edge applique, with a facing instead of a binding.
- Whimsy Wedges - A different approach to making a Dresden. Every Dresden in the class will be different. Can make a table runner, pillow or quilt.
- Pyramids - A pieced pattern that is great for learning color values that makes this a dimensional quilt.
- Inch by Inch - 1-1/2 inch that are laid on a fusible foundation and sewn together without using a pin. It's a miracle. All corners match perfectly. A Carmen Geddes technique using her fusible foundation.
- It's All Around the Neighborhood - Halloween pillow using the wedge ruler. You can be very creative by using any kind of fabrics.