INFORMATION FOR NEW SCCQG REPRESENTATIVES
- Use the officer update form (found on the Membership page) to provide name and contact information for your newly elected board members
- Membership dues and Insurance premium are due October 1
- Renewal reminders are in the September 1 newsletter
- Use the online membership form to renew your membership
- Cost for guilds is currently $3.25 per member at the time of renewal
- Policy term is from September 29 through September 28 of the following year
- The policy is for liability coverage only.
- Request your insurance certificates (certs) online at sccqg.org/insurance
- The cost is $10 per certificate for certs requested with at least 60 day's notice
- For RUSH certificates (less than 60 days), the cost is $25
- Review the insurance instructions on the website
- Be sure to provide the proper documentation if requested.
- Two types of insurance certs – proof of insurance and proof of insurance with additional insured. We can also issue an "Evidence of Insurance" if you need that to get started with your facility.
- All checks go to the treasurer – Kennalee Mattson - membership, insurance premium, insurance certs, etc.
- Check the Membership page or Insurance page for the treasurer's address
- Treasurer only wants checks; no membership forms, insurance contracts, etc.
- Checks must be made out to "SCCQG" - nothing else
- All meetings are currently held via Zoom
- If there is a topic of interest that you would like us to cover, please contact the Programs Chair
Meet the Teachers is held each April. You can see short presentations by area teachers, visit their booths, and fill your guild's programs for the year
at this event. Questions? Contact the MTT Chair, Marguerita McManus at MMQuilts@gmail.com
- Always open to receiving articles about special projects in your guild
- Published March 1, June 1, September 1, December 1
- Due date is usually the 1st of the month prior
- Send information to email@example.com
- To add items to the Calendar or post your opportunity quilt information, contact the webmaster, Sandy Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.