INFORMATION FOR NEW SCCQG REPRESENTATIVES
- Use the officer update form (found on the Membership page) to provide name and contact information for your newly elected board members
- Membership dues and Insurance premium are due October 1
- Renewal reminders are in the September 1 newsletter
- Use the online membership form to renew your membership
- Cost for guilds is currently $3.25 per member at the time of renewal
- Policy term is from September 29 through September 28 of the following year
- The policy is for liability coverage only.
- Request your insurance certificates (certs) online at sccqg.org/insurance
- The cost is $10 per certificate for certs reuested with at least 60 day's notice
- For RUSH ceertificates (less than 60 days), the cost is $25
- Review the insurance instructions on the website
- Be sure to provide the proper documentation if requested.
- Two types of insurance certs – proof of insurance and proof of insurance with additional insured. We can also issue an "Evidence of Insurance" if you need that to get started with your facility.
- All checks go to the treasurer – Kennalee Mattson - membership, insurance premium, insurance certs, etc.
- Check the Membership page or Insurance page for the treasurer's address
- Treasurer only wants checks; no membership forms, insurance contracts, etc.
- Checks must be made out to "SCCQG" - nothing else
- All meetings are currently held via Zoom.
- If your guild is interested in hosting a quarterly meeting (January, July, October), please contact Stephania Bommarito at email@example.com
- Meet The Teacher is held each April. You can see short presentations by area teachers, visit their booths, and fill your guild's programs for the year at this event.
- If there is a topic of interest that you would like us to cover, please contact the Programs Chair
- Always open to receiving articles about special projects in your guild
- Published March 1, June 1, September 1, December 1
- Due date is usually the 15th of the month prior
- Send information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To add items to the Calendar or post your opportunity quilt information, contact the webmaster, Sandy Scott at email@example.com.