SCCQG Newsletter and Information - June 2017
Greetings from SCCQG!
The SCCQG Newsletter for June 2017
is now available with all sorts of interesting information for our member guilds.A few reminders from SCCQG:
Information for Guild Newsletters - more details regarding these are in the SCCQG newsletter:
- Please update your board information for each officer/position using the following link: Membership Information (the new website does not allow changes by member guilds - ONLY Aileen Cooke has the authorization to do so as SCCQG membership chair)
- If your guild recently had elections and is installing a new board as of the third quarter of 2017, please submit this info via the link above
- Remind your officers to subscribe to the email list for SCCQG via the Membership Information link. It is NOT automatically generated from the board information provided by the guilds.
- Please send your event information to Sandy Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org to be listed on the SCCQG website and in the newsletter.
SCCQG Nominating Committee:
- An Exhibit curated by SCCQG for exhibit at Road to California 2018
- An Exhibit curated by SAQA - OURstory
We are currently looking for a couple of quilters from SCCQG member guilds to join the Nominating Committee. A slate of officers will be presented at the July meeting. The meeting(s) will be conducted via email with an occasional call from the Committee Chair. If you are interested, please contact me at email@example.com
If you have any questions about our upcoming meeting or any SCCQG issues, please contact any of the board members.
Sonia Das, President
Southern California Council of Quilt Guilds