- Photo to Fabric: using your smart phone for fabric design. Presentation and video demo with lots of examples to touch and feel!
- Surface Design Sampler: Presentation and video demos of surface design techniques, Mono printing, stamp carving, marbling on fabric and improvisational print play with lots of examples to touch and feel.
- Quilting Haiku: Contemporary art quilting design essentials for demos and examples galore!
- Monotype on fabric (also known as Gelli printing)
- Stamp Carving for Pattern Making
- Introduction to Marbling on Fabric
- Surface Design Play: stamp, stencil, splatter, spray
Composition and Design Workshops:
- Monotype to Collage (aka Gelli Print) - Print all morning, make an art quilt in the afternoon
- Bird Boxes - Photo to Fabric Birds combined with fabric collage techniques
- Quilting Haiku - Contemporary art quilt design essentials: create 6 small art quilt blocks to learn design essentials (great to combine with a surface design workshop)
- Fabric Fusion: Fold, Cut, Fuse, Stitch - a technique of folding and cutting fabric to create a unique intricate design to stitch and embellish