28311 Lakewood Dr.
Laguna Niguel, CA
- In-person and Virtual trunk show of a variety of quilts: pieced, applique, wool applique, a collection of challenges, and seasonal quilts. I share things I have learned over the years, because there are lessons to be learned from every quilt.
- Charmed by Squares - Beginning to intermediate piecing with beginning applique and a binding with a flange.
- Red, White & Bloom - My own patriotic flag pattern. Workshop is taught with a raw edge applique and a facing instead of a binding for this art type quilt.
- Whimsical Wedges - A fun workshop with a different approach to making a Dresden. Every Dresden in the class will be different. Can make a table runner, pillow or quilt.
- Pyramids in Living Color - A pieced pattern that is great for learning color values that makes this a dimensional quilt by the use of darks, mediums, and lights.
- Inch by Inch - 1-1/2 inch that are laid on a fusible foundation and sewn together without using a pin! All corners match perfectly. A Carmen Geddes technique using her fusible foundation.
- It's All Around the Neighborhood - Halloween pillow using the wedge ruler. You can be very creative by using any kind of fabrics. It doesn't have to be Halloween.
- Crazy Christmas Trees - We will make a table runner in the workshop. This will give you all the skills you need to make a larger quilt. Binding with a flange will be taught in this workshop.